This policy covers how we at ORBIS Digital Services handle and use any of your personal information and other information that we gather when you use our website or services. This policy is not applicable to third party companies or individuals that we do not employ or manage.
We at ORBIS Digital Services collect some information about you as you interact with ORBIS Digital Services, either through the website, emails, web forms or any other means. The data and/or information we can collect includes but may not be limited to:
- Contact information, like email and name.
- Job application, CV, assessment performance and results.
- Usage and activity data about your interaction with the website.
- IP and client information.
- Code or words submitted to us in email, live conversations, feedback, web forms or any other means.
- Preferences and settings to customize your experience, like time zone and notification settings.
We collect this data to help us run the business of software development and hiring new IT talents, and data will be used to help us improve our training program, answer support questions, prevent abuse, make assessment decisions, to provide you with marketing communications where you have opted-in to receiving such communications (including information about ORBIS Digital Services, its products and services, competitions and promotions), and any other activities related to running ORBIS Digital Services.
ORBIS Digital Services team may review data collected about you, including personal information submitted to us, either through the website, emails, or other means, for support reasons, quality assurance, assessment decision, or any other reason.
We won’t abuse your information.
- We will not sell your personal information to third parties.
- We will not use your name or company name in marketing statements without your permission.
- Any information you provide publicly on our website may be read, collected, and used by others who access the website and classrooms.
- Your personal information while applying to the job position and once you join as a talent is protected for your privacy and security.
- The only instances we will share your information is to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspect fraud, or violations of our Terms of Services, or otherwise required by law.
ORBIS Digital Services reserves the right to change this policy at any time without prior consent or notification.
YOUR RIGHTS according to GDPR
If you are located in the EU, United Kingdom, Lichtenstein, Norway, Switzerland, or Iceland, you may have additional rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”) related to your personal data, as further described below. ORBIS Digital Services will be the controller of your personal data processed in connection with the service. If we process your personal data, you have the following rights, which you can exercise by sending a request to our e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the:
Right of access to your personal data: you have the right to obtain confirmation from us as to whether personal data is being processed about you and, if this is the case, access to your personal data and information.
Right to rectification of personal data: If you discover that the personal data we are processing about you is inaccurate, you have the right to request that we rectify that personal data.
Right to erasure of personal data (right to be forgotten): In certain circumstances, such as if your personal data has been unlawfully processed or you have withdrawn your consent (if the processing of your personal data is based on consent) and there is no basis for continuing to process it, you have the right to have your personal data erased by us.
Right to restrict processing: In certain circumstances, such as if you doubt the accuracy of your personal data or have objected to our legitimate purpose for processing your personal data, you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data until a solution is found.
Right to object to processing: In certain circumstances, such as if you doubt our legitimate interest in processing your personal data, you have the right to object on grounds relating to your particular situation to such processing.
Right to data portability: If your personal data is processed by automated means pursuant to your consent or for the performance of our contractual relationship, you have the right to request that we provide your personal data in a machine-readable format for transfer to another data controller. Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data by us with the relevant supervisory authority, the Data Protection Commission, or with the courts.